"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

You'll Have to Excuse Me

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been working on my other blogs, you see. I'm getting Have Kid Will Travel added to some groups as well as writing reviews and linking them back to me.

I've also been posting daily over at IowaMoms.com. Have you been there yet? It's not "officially" done but hopefully it will become a big meeting place for Iowa Moms (and Dads) as well as those who have left our verdant state but still have it in their hearts. I just finished a bit about Iowa festivals for this weekend. Go over, please ignore the random nails on the floors and half finished walls and take a look around.

Maybe later I'll have something new and fun here. But until then go check out my other offerings and- for goodness sake!- enter my contest!!! (it's in the post below!)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP