"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

So... The Goal is to Put the Little White Ball in the Hole?

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

One of my favorite travel magazines started publishing a “sister” magazine about girl’s getaways. Because I am a subscriber they always send this magazine along. And, I gotta be honest, it bores me. I like a spa as much as any other girl but come on… Let’s have a little fun and adventure.

Guys, however, get targeted for getaways with fun, pampering and exercise- like these Las Vegas Golf Vacations.

It shows you the difference in marketing. Women get fed pampering, lounging and frothy drinks; men are set up with hotel, golf and assistance planning an exciting getaway. I’ll take the guy’s trip, please. Never mind that I don't golf... It sounds like more fun.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP