"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Where You Park Makes a Difference

>> Monday, June 02, 2008

Right now we own, oh, I think it’s 6 or 7, domains. I have three for my travel site alone- .com, .biz and .info- just too keep my name my own. Which ended up being a good decision as I have been contacted by a few people who would like to buy it from me.

As more and more people are taking advantage of the World Wide Web and sharing their information, insight and products world wide you are seeing more web hosts popping up.

Of course you want to get the best deal- who doesn’t? But, as anyone in business knows, you have to spend money to make money and quite often you get what you pay for. If you’re thinking about purchasing your own domain check out these web hosting articles. Whether you are new to web hosting or you just want to catch up on what’s new the articles at WebHostingRating.com are a great resource.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP