"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Saving My Place

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The renewal for my domains will be coming up soon and I want to make sure I am still getting the best deal. It’s funny how web hosting sites reproduce like bunnies (a Google search yields 124 million results) but only a few can stand the test of time. I want to make sure I don’t choose some take-your-money-and-run outfit just because they have a deal that is too good to be true. (You know what they say about that.)

I turn to WebHostingChoice.com when I want to research the best web hosts. I like that they update their site regularly (the most recent update was today) and you can search for specifics with your host- like cost, bandwidth and disk space.

All web hosts are listed in the host directory (12 pages) but if you see they’ve missed one you can submit it.

I also really like their monthly newsletter because I’m not so knowledgeable as I sometimes think I am. HebHostingChoice.com also has great FAQs if you’re new to web hosting, a quick start article and info about scammers and other resources. They even have a “Make Money Online” resource. You know I’m checking into that!

All in all it’s a great place to learn about having your own little piece of the World Wide Web.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP