"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

State 29: Iowans Are A Great Example Of How People Should Behave In Times Of Crises

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

As I was waiting for my floors to dry I was perusing State 29, a blog Doug reads regularly but I don't. If you follow Iowa politics this is a great read.

Anyway... As much as Iowa is overlooked I have to say that I love my home state. It's a jewel that is rarely used in our country's crown. Which is ok as we don't need any whiners moving in and mucking us up.

The New York Daily News noticed:

State 29: Iowans Are A Great Example Of How People Should Behave In Times Of Crises

2 comments:

*carrie* 2:29 PM  

Interesting quote, Jody. My church has a group in P-burg right now, and our campus is sending a group tomorrow. Wish I could go!

Marie 7:34 PM  

New York could use a little of that Iowa backbone!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP