"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Gotta Get A Gown

>> Sunday, June 29, 2008

Doug just got asked to be an usher in a wedding. He has to go in for a tux fitting soon. Yep, the ushers are wearing tuxes… It’s an evening wedding and it sounds like it’s going to be fancy. Which means I’ll need a new dress… Of course we are on our new budget so I’m checking out cocktail dresses priced below retail at ElegantMart.com. Even priced below retail I will probably spend more than I did on my own wedding dress… $99 plus tax. lol

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP