"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It Will Just Have to Wait

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I was going to share a rant about either a commercial I have saved on TiVo (the line that got me up in arms: "You've earned it". It's a commercial for Iowa's free or low cost health care. How do you earn assistance?) or this insane "letter" from Congressman Boswell telling me how opening the Federal Gasoline Reserves is a good thing (nope), not drilling in the US is a good thing (nope again) and some other assinine bit about saving polar bears or some such crap.

I was going to do that. But now I'm not. You see, my wonderful Vista OS keeps deciding that things must stop working. So I have restarted my computer a few times just to get this much out.

And, on top of that, while writing with pen & ink during the restarts I ran two pens dry.

I think it's a sign that I need to stop writing ANYTHING for tonight.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP