"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Losing Weight Slowly

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I’ve been doing pretty good about getting out of bed in the morning and walking the dog. It’s especially easy in the summer because the sun is up nice and early and it invigorates me for the day ahead.

Another change I’ve made is keeping a food journal. I write down everything I eat (I even wrote down that I licked the batter from a cake I made Sunday) in hopes that I can see what I may be doing wrong with my diet. I’m not sure if it helps or not. I can see that I need more fruits and veggies but overall I don’t think I’m eating too badly or overeating.

Although I had a bit of gain when we were in Minnesota a week and a half ago I'm down again, just below my starting weight. My first goal is 5 lbs below my starting weight. When I hit it I get to buy a cycling skirt and shirt.

I know that some people have issues staying “regular” when they begin exercising and make changes to their eating habits. Luckily I seem to have the opposite problem. I can practically tell time by my bathroom visit.


Which is good- I won’t have to turn to a Colon Cleanse product. Which I would do. There is nothing worse than being constipated. Not only is it uncomfortable but it impacts your moods, appetite and drains your energy.

I do know people, however, who swear by a good “washing out” for weight loss and energy. Do you have any tricks that never let you down?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP