"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Not The Way My Day Usually Begins

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today is odd... The girls woke fussy and asking to have their water cups filled.

After taking care of that and setting them up with cereal Brenna began complaining of a sore hand. Then a sore knee. Then a sore elbow. I said that if her body was so sore maybe she should go lay down in my bed.

And she did.

Then she wanted cuddled, so Caelan and I layed down with her and napped til about 8:30. At which time Brenna got out of bed, deposited herself on the couch and fell asleep again.

Too much sun yesterday? Too much time outdoors? Or not enough sleep overnight? (8pm - 7am)

1 comments:

Anonymous 5:24 PM  

Poor thing. I hope she is feeling better now!

My girls haven't been quite right either ... hmmmm!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP