"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Breathe Deep

>> Monday, June 16, 2008

My sister in law suffers from nasty allergies. It’s almost impossible for her to leave the house comfortably in the spring and fall. So when I saw this guide to buying air purifiers I totally thought of her.

I know people who swear by their air purifiers. Myself, I’ve never noticed the difference when I’ve been in a room with one. Then again I live in the Midwest. The air is cleaner here. (Oh yes it is! There are tons of Amish in Iowa- they are so “carbon neutral”- Al Gore should take lessons!) But I can see one of these being almost a necessity someplace like LA or New York.

Do you have an air purifier? Love it or hate it?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP