"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How Is It 3 O'Clock?

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

Where has my day gone? I want it back!

Honestly, I don't think I've gotten anything done. Well, except for a visit to my dermatologist... A load of laundry washed (but not yet dried)... Dishes put away and the dishwasher reloaded for another round... Kids fed and put in bed for quiet time (which will be ending soon)... A post up at Have Kid Will Travel... Bank accounts balanced...

But really, in the large scope of things, that's not much. I still have to go grocery shopping and I'm sure the girls will want to play in their pool today which means it needs emptied, rinsed and refilled as the lawn guys were here earlier and I'm relatively sure it's filled with grass clippings.

What do I need to do? Ugh. I don't really know. But something that makes me feel like I've accomplished something today would be good...

1 comments:

Fantastagirl 5:09 PM  

I've managed to get out of bed, ate some fruit, had a shower by 2, took a nap, and have made it to the recliner by 4:30, and am contemplating going back to bed. There, now don't you feel as if you have accomplished something?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP