"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Know My Credit is Safe

>> Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I got a phone call the other day. It was from one of the credit agencies. Because lifelock keeps the fraud alerts current on my credit reports I know if credit is being opened in my name. Which is great- especially if I’m not the one opening it. This time it turned out to be a current creditor wanting to issue a second line of credit(without consulting me first)- which I didn’t want or need. But next time it might be someone trying to open an account in my name for a car or credit card.

I believe in lifelock and their services. So does AAA Pioneer Valley. They recently selected lifelock to provide identity theft protection to oer 173,000 of their members.

Lifelock is the leader in identity theft protection and, as the leader in a growing field, they need more employees to keep up with their growth. If you’re looking for a job you can feel good about, check them out.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP