"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Got a Lot Done- Not That It's Noticeable Anymore

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

With the girls at Grandma's and Doug gone camping I was able to accomplish quite a bit this weekend.

My wood floors are clean and sealed. They look fabulous, I must say. I even washed all the cabinets and wood furniture. And I cleaned the appliances. Well, except the inside of the fridge. I was getting ready to do that when the power went out. And by the time it came back on (3 + hours later) I really didn't feel like cleaning it out.

I also made quite a few of the girls' toys "magically" disappear. Not that they will notice. Until,of course, they reappear at the next garage sale.

Laundry was washed and folded. Beds were made. Floors were vacuumed.

And then everyone came home.

At least my wood floors still look good...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP