"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

From The Circular

>> Monday, February 04, 2008

Caelan and I ventured into the grocery store today, list in hand. I had studied the sale items and, somewhat, created our menu areound those items.

I also picked up items we use but didn't necessarily need- like 5 packages of taco seasoning mix. They never go bad. And 3 bottles of laundry detergent (3 for $10- couldn't be passed up!). And Pepsi products were on sale so we have a month's supply of those. I even bought a different brand of toilet tissue because it was on sale. (I'm just hoping the savings is actually a savings and we don't need to use twice as much...)

My pantry is full, as is my freezer, so I am in hopes that the rest of the month's grocery shopping will be light.

1 comments:

Unknown 2:09 PM  

My pantry is full but the shopping still never seems to be light.

If we get hit with a tornado and seven winter storms my family and those within six houses in either direction of me will be well fed.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP