"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And The Winners Are...

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fritz Facts wins the scrap bribing goodies.

And Marie at Practigal won the book. (I was really pulling for you, KL, as I thought maybe with this "big step" you are taking in a year that we could bring you over to our side LOL)

Congratulations!

And thanks to everyone who entered! I'm making no promises, but next month's bribing may have a goodie from Ireland...

4 comments:

Doug H 9:30 AM  

KL, I know you are probably worried about that little-ole June wedding thingy right now. But after your Honeymoon, let's get together. I have a couple of books on economics from Dr. Thomas Sowell that you might like.

Marie 9:50 AM  

How cool!! Thanks Jody! I just sent you an e-mail...

Kyle Lobner 11:22 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug H 1:11 PM  

KL, I removed your comment to protect your email address. :-) Thanks!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP