"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Happens When I Think While Cleaning

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

I was dusting in the bedroom the other day… Unlike Brenna I don’t think it’s fun. Unfortunately for me, by the time Brenna can actually dust and get things clean she won’t think it’s fun, either.

As I was dusting Doug’s bedside table, moving all the stuff off, putting it back on, and making sure I didn’t lose any cords behind it I thought about how nice it would be if he had a cell phone charging station.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought it was a really good idea. I found one at Vat19.com. It comes in black or cherry and has a drawer for those cough drops he always forgets to put away and a shelf for his specs.

I'm thinking Father's Day...

1 comments:

Anonymous 5:20 AM  

I scrub toilets, steam clean floors, wipe switches, door handles and the like with ammonia... but I do not dust... wanna come visit.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP