"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Done Baked

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Caelan is in her crib alternating between saying "uppie!" and hiccuping from the crying.

Brenna is in my bed "resting".

I just want to slow down for a while. Which is what I am going to do.

Have some Irish Brown Bread. I have some home made preserves in the cupboard. Try the Irish Tea Cake. There's hot water on the stove and tea leaves out. And if you run out of muffins I've more on the counter.



Enjoy. I'm going to veg for a bit.

2 comments:

Unknown 9:02 PM  

Yum!

Melody 7:10 PM  

You should put the Irish Brown Bread recipe on your Fab Food website, then I can make some.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP