"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Nice Parting Gift

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

I’m still looking for a nice “parting gift” when we leave the B&Bs we will be staying at in Ireland. I’ve not found much that is uniquely Iowan and not too kitchy, too big to take or, in the case of the Blue Bunny and snow suggestions, won’t melt.

I’m thinking I may just send a thank you in the form of gourmet coffee. I found a website for The Carolina Coffee Company just this morning as I was searching online for ideas.

The beans are hand roasted in small batches when ordered, packaged warm and sent right out so they are fresh. They have lots of varieties of coffee as well as teas and gourmet goodies.

So, while not Iowan I think it might make a nice “thank you” gift…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP