"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Flying is Such a Pain in the Neck

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In just a few days we’ll be boarding a flight for a “hop” across the “pond”. We’ll be flying overnight which means we will be trying-very hard- to sleep. Our first day in Ireland includes a few stops and a drive down the coast before we reach our first B&B. Rest is essential.

I purchased neck pillows for Doug & I in the hopes that they will help. Of course, today, I found a travel pillow that not only supports your neck but also your chin. The ezsleep travel pillow completely encircles your neck and keeps your chin from falling forward and pulling your neck.

I was looking through the website and they also have it in toddler size. Brilliant!

I don't have time to get this delivered before we leave but if I see it in an airport you can bet I'm gonna snap it up.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP