"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What's Cookin'?

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008

OK, so it’s not like I really have anything else going on right now… And I have plenty of time to just pop around You Tube watching videos… But I gotta send you to this video of Contemporary Kitchen Design.

These are kitchens that I dream about. I am desperately in love with the green tile backsplash in the third kitchen and the red kitchen with its multiple ovens and warmers- I’m practically drooling on my keyboard.

Really, go look at the video and then follow the link back to the main website and look at the rest of their photo gallery. Absolutely stunning.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP