"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Can You Tell Me Why?

>> Thursday, February 14, 2008

When I go in for shoes they never have my size?

Here's what I wanted:


Just a nice slip on for walking through the airport. Something that I could easily slip on this summer.

But... No. No easy slip on shoes for me.

Here's what I got:


Not awful, but not what I wanted.

"Why settle?", you ask.

I'll tell you why- because they never have my size in those shoes. Never. It's like my feet are the most popular shoe size there is. Bah!

4 comments:

mama2dibs 8:07 PM  

Try zappos.com. Absolutely AWESOME!!! They have free overnight shipping and free return shipping. They give you 365 days to make your return (as long as they are still new). I wear an 11 and can NEVER find anything. They had my size in all 7 shoes that I wanted to try. So, I ordered 7 pairs of shoes and sent 5 back. The only trip I had to make was to take the shoes back to the UPS store. They also have a 110% guarantee so I ended up saving almost $11 there too. I will always use zappos for future shoe shopping.

mama2dibs 8:12 PM  

Here's the url: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/28244834/c/6.html

Jody 7:39 AM  

Just not in my size... in brown... It's a curse. :)

*carrie* 8:01 AM  

Jody,

What size do you wear?! How crazy! I think both styles are cute.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP