"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mommy's Girls Page

>> Thursday, February 07, 2008



This page is pretty simple, but I really like it. I matted the photo on pink paper stamped with brown ink. Then I found a background paper that would coordinate with the ink, but still have a bit of difference. After placing the matted photo on the paper I did some overlapping stamping to blend the papers together.


I finished with some sparkly flowers and a strip if pink velvet ribbon. I used a matching brad to hold the bow.


Simple, but rather classic.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP