"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Icy Hot Patch Recalled

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

It seems that every time you turn on the news or read a paper (does anyone read papers anymore? Or do you get your news online like I do?) there is another public health danger or recall.

Too many to keep track of, I know. Let me direct you to the only source you need for public health info: pharmawatchdog.com.

If you’ve only heard a blurb or someone has mentioned that “they think” something was recalled, this is the place to find out the details.

I really like the layout as you can easily check recalls and the drop down boxes make it so easy to find specific products. Check it out and bookmark it. You never know when it could come in handy.

Now, what do I do with that Icy Hot in my cabinet...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP