"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

There's Just Something About Being Topless

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008

I’m not such a big fan of what I drive now. You see, it’s not fun. I used to have fun cars. I had a Jeep Wrangler for a while. Which I traded on an Expedition. Which was a bad decision. So I got rid of it and bought a Ford Mustang convertible. Loved that car. When it began to cost me more than it was worth I sold it and bought another Jeep Wrangler.

I guess there’s just something about being topless on a beautiful day.

So now I bide my time in the Explorer. Because it’s not about me right now. Nope, it’s about the precious cargo I haul every day. It’s all about their safety.

I do have plans, though, for when they are older and I drive the truck until it can be driven no more. My plans include saving enough so I won’t have to consider any type of car loans and buying a nice hard top convertible. The brand changes from year to year as the new styles come out.

Of course with any new car purchase comes an increase in insurance rates. But by then it will be time to compare car insurance quotes anyway to make sure I am getting the best deal. Thankfully I am much better at following those pesky speed limit signs than I used to be.

1 comments:

Lissete 9:11 PM  

I LOVE, LOVE my EOS! I love going topless on a nice day. Not so much during our hot, humid summers though. My nephew calls it the transformer! :) No more mommy cars for me!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP