"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Steamer... Check

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ahhh… it’s quiet time. Quiet time is, by far, my favorite time of day. Caelan is napping and Brenna is lying quietly on the couch watching a movie. I am blessedly alone with my computer trying to catch up on the piles of things to be done and hoping to catch a few minutes to read some blogs.

One of my “to do’s” today is to look for a new steamer/rice cooker. The one we have has begun to give up and steaming seems to be taking a lot longer. I hate to spend the money, but I use it a lot. I’ve checked reviews for different brands and prices.

I’ve found a good one, at a very nice price and free shipping at ABTelectronics.com. Their motto is “Our Goal… Complete Satisfaction”. The testimonials on their page seem to back that up, so I feel good about ordering through them.

The website is easy to navigate so whatever you need… Be it a washing machine to an MP3 player, ABTelectronics.com has you covered.

1 comments:

supaswag 5:14 AM  

pay per post?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP