"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Big Dreams

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One of my biggest dreams is to have my family and friends join us for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation someplace exotic. Of course this is a very big dream- one that will require years of planning.

Luckily I love to plan this kind of stuff. I love searching for just the right property in just the right area.

Today I found Palacete de Cazulas, a beautiful villa in Granada, not far from the Mediterranean Sea. It is easily the most beautiful place I have seen for a group holiday in Spain.


With 11 bedrooms it could easily hold my family. And the kitchens are a cook's dream.

The mansion has a tennis court and swimming pool on the grounds, but I can more easily picture myself lounging in these gardens.


Yep, it's a pretty big dream, and one that will take a few years to even begin to accomplish. But Doug has taught me that if you are going to dream you may as well dream big as there is no point to small dreams.


1 comments:

Sally 2:34 PM  

Wow! That looks amazing. I think I could vacation like that.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP