"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's a Day in the Kitchen

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's 8:13am and I have two loaves of Amish bread in the oven. There are dishes to be done and I think the Irish Tea Cakes will be next.

Thankfully the bread bakes for an hour so I have a bit of time to kill.

After the tea cakes will be a couple loaves of Irish Brown Bread, then Boston Cream Pie muffins. Calzone Dough will follow as it needs to rise a couple of times, then I'll mix the filling and topping for the muffins. Calzone filling and marinara will follow that...

I think it will all work out that way...

Somewhere in there I need to fit in a couple loads of laundry and caring for the kids...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP