"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Thinking Spring

>> Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I may be sitting in the middle of a foot of snow but spring is heavy in my mind. I've had quite enough winter, thank you, and the storeas are all bursting with fresh spring colors and strappy shoes.

Now, I am a girly-girl. I love shoes and I love bags. I especially love designer handbags. Unfortunately my budget requires saving for these kind of splurges. Which I just might do for Maribella bag from Bolzano. It's a sunny yellow Italian leather bag with white leather accents. Absolutely gorgeous- just the color makes me happy.

Bolzano is a relatively new line in the US, but they are causing international buzz. Much deserved buzz- their line is fun and great quality.

Ok, I just clicked the "try on" button for the bag. Now I want it even more. Must email Doug. Maybe if I am really good I can get it as an Easter gift...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP