"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Food, Wine And Song... OK, Maybe Not a Song

>> Friday, February 22, 2008

I’m not quite sure how it happened but tomorrow will probably work out a bit like this:

Wake up. Wish I could hide under the covers until Monday. Drag myself from the bed and crack open a Pepsi One because tea just isn’t going to do.

And begin work in the kitchen. Between tomorrow morning and Sunday afternoon I have to make:

2 Irish Tea Cakes
2 loaves of Irish Brown Bread
Dough for calzones
Boston Cream Pie Muffins
Calzones
Amish Bread
2 Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef Briskets

Everything but the briskets will be made tomorrow. Oh, did I mention that Doug has to work? Yep, it should be a great adventure.

Now before you begin to think I am absolutely crazy (OK, I am, just a little) know that I truly enjoy being in my kitchen. I am by no means a chef but I love to pretend I am.

If you are anything like me (and can’t wait for the weekly recipe I put out) head over to a new foodie site I found… www.foodconnect.com. It’s a social site about food, the people who love to make food and the people who love to eat food.

I especially like the free nutritional analysis when you submit recipes. Speaking of recipes… Lots and lots of recipes.

Check out the press release:

www.foodconnect.com is the ultimate tool for every foodie.

What makes foodconnect.com so great? These and many other features:

- Free nutritional analysis, for all recipes on the site and every recipe you submit.
- Share your recipes with your friends and other foodies.
- Discuss recipe ideas and techniques.
- Plan your meal and easily print off your shopping list.
- Create the perfect dinner party

All of this and much more and best of all its all free. Get to foodconnecct.com to get started today.


Yep, free. Food always tastes better when the word free is attached somewhere...

1 comments:

*carrie* 3:37 PM  

Jody,

I'm just curious. Do you have a special menu for St. Patrick's Day? I'm taking a meal to a family that night and thought it would be fun to make Irish soda bread or something.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP