"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Flying Soon?

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

OK,I have travel on the brain- we are only 18 days from departure!

Since we will spend the majority of two days flying I have been making sure I know all the rules and regulations. Did you know the TSA has a website? Yep. They also have a new blog to address questions and complaints.

For more info and links check out my travel blog.

1 comments:

sue 6:03 PM  

Just popped in to let you know I was catching up... My son and his new bride just flew off to the sunshine of Jamaica today. I'm so jealous! Of course we drove through snow on the way to the airport! Ugh. Here's hoping for some warm weather...soon!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP