"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Is Today Over?

>> Thursday, February 07, 2008

I had plans to share a bit of wit with you and then go hop on my elliptical while watching Glutton for Punishment. This is not a show that TiVo normally records for me but it popped up under my "Scotland" tab,which makes sense as the show appears to be about a Haggis Toss. I would love to link it, but the show's website makes no mention of tossing Haggis.

Alas, after the day I have had all I really want to do is go to Dairy Queen, get a very large Snickers Blizzard, sit on my couch and eat it.

I won't do that, of course. It's too cold outside for me to go anywhere. If it was warmer though...

So scroll down and see what I've been up to today. There's quite a bit to choose from.

Me, I'm gonna go get a Yoplait Whips (Chocolate Mousse), try to convince myself it's a Blizzard (yeah, right) and sit my butt on the couch.

Hey, give me a break. It's not a freakin' Blizzard...

1 comments:

mama2dibs 10:24 PM  

Hubby, girls and I packed up last night to go to DQ for a yummy blizzard. They were closed due to "inclement weather". Too bad too, they lost some business for the night. :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP