"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Nothing's More Natural Than Naked

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I’m pretty picky about my shampoo and conditioner. OK, I’m a snob. I have my salon brand preferences (I’ve had my cosmetology license for years so I can get my stuff wholesale) and I rarely vary from them.

The other day I received a sample of a new and conditioner for color treated hair. Which is good because my hair is way color treated:

I love the bright red that just peeks out. It’s fun, and a bit of a surprise. I love to keep people guessing.

So, anyway, I tried the sample of natural shampoo and conditioner. I was a bit hesitant because I haven’t used a non-“professional” brand of hair products in a long time.

I was really impressed by the samples I received. I just had my hair colored the other day so when it’s wet you can really feel the extent of the damage. Because the naked naturals have no laureth sulfates they are less drying to the hair and the added keravis proteins help to replace the proteins that were broken down during the coloring process so my hair becomes stronger and resists breaking.

There are three types of naked naturals shampoos and conditioners available: one to moisturize, one to fortify and one for color treated hair. I'm really impressed with the Awapuhi & Lavender color treated products. I'll probably run out to Walgreen's for more when we get home from vacation...


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP