"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Lazy Days Ahead

>> Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's almost 12:30pm. I just got up from my nap and I am (kind of)ready to start my day.

Yes, technically my day began shortly after 6am when the girls woke up. Of course I cheated and just layed in bed and listened to them play until 7. I did, of course, feed them breakfast and play with them until Doug got out of bed. Then my nap.

Today's plans aren't too big as we have no pressing engangements that I must make food for and no one is coming over tonight. My sister and her husband are due back from Paris tonight and hopefully they will be able to fly into Des Moines. I would hate to get a "We're stuck" call from Detroit.

So,today's plans include paying bills and working on some scrapbook pages. Big stuff, I know. I don't even have to shower...

1 comments:

orneryswife 5:25 AM  

I love days like that!
TM

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP