"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Packed

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well, everything (except what I need tomorrow morning) is crammed into the suitcases. And I mean crammed. I had to do some pretty serious maneuvering to get Brenna's car seat into the luggage and not have to add a bag.

Tomorrow morning should be smooth. I want to change the bed and wash the sheets (my brother, his wife & new baby are house sitting while we are away) and do a bit of vacuuming, too.

Mom will arrive about 10am and we will probably shuffle items between suitcases a bit and get the truck loaded so we can leave the house no later than noon.

But for now I have nothing that must be done. I can go back and gaze at the kitchens I told you about in the previous post. I can pop by a few blogs and bid you all adieu.

Or I can go watch whatever TiVo has saved for me and veg out.

4 comments:

Unknown 9:44 PM  

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Fantastagirl 10:53 PM  

I hope you have a wonderful trip - and I hope you relaxed and vegged out!

lila 4:09 AM  

Have an awesome trip jody!

Sally 10:52 AM  

Have a great trip! Bring back lots of photos of beautiful Ireland to show us!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP