"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Thinking of Surfing... Watching the Snow

>> Saturday, December 22, 2007

It’s snowing… Again. We will be experiencing blizzard conditions later this evening and will be homebound. Which as fine as we have nowhere to really go anyway.

Sigh… The past few winters were so much milder; warmer and with much less snow and ice. I am usually not wishing for spring and summer until late January but I am so sick of winter already.

So, I was “surfing” through the web and looking at summer stuff. And you know how you end up on one site… And click a link to another… And then to another…

Which is how I ended up on this page about Summer Camps. Now, I never got to go to summer camp. We were poor and there was just no money for that kind of extravagance.

I was always a little jealous of other teens that got to go to camp and have the great “teen adventure”. I always felt like I was missing something.

So, anyway, I’m on this webpage and realize that this isn’t just any summer camp – it’s surf camp. And not only do they have camps for teenagers, but they have camps for kids and adults. Everything from surf lessons to surfing vacations.

So… Overnight camp in the British Virgin Islands… Surf, sand, sun… Sounds rough…

1 comments:

Jennifer 7:28 AM  

Ooooh.. I'm intrigued

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP