"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How About FREE for Christmas?

>> Monday, December 03, 2007

You all know that I am all over online shopping. I am also a big fan of saving money. And you can’t save much more money than FREE. Yep, free.

I was at Overstock.com today and saw their All I want for Christmas Giveaway. I, of course, entered because you can’t win if you don’t enter and you don’t have to buy anything to win!

This is a seriously easy contest to enter. Just click that little linky I posted in the last paragraph. Enter your info. Find the product you want to win. Open the product page and find the “email a friend” link. Enter the contest email into the address box (don’t worry, Overstock tells you the email-it’s not a secret).



TA-DA! You are entered to win that item. Now, here’s an important thing. You want to email five of your friends about this. Yes, you do. Because if they register and if you win they win too! Heh!

Today I entered and “wished” for a new trundle bed for Brenna. And I emailed my sister, one of my sister-in-laws, my cousin’s wife Jenn (who you can get to know at Transplanted Here), my mom and my friend Sheri.

And you can enter every day- so get that list of friends ready! And feel free to add me: JLHalsted (at) hotmail (dot) com. Because I'm all about the winning!



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP