"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Merry Christmas Randi!

>> Monday, December 03, 2007

I refer to Randi as my pattern guru. Any time I need a pattern- or sewing advice- I turn to her first. I'm not sure quite how she can find exactly what I need, but she seemsto do it quite easily.

I can't really remember how I "found" Randi... Actually I think she "found" me and I followed her link back to her blog.

I enjoy visiting Randi for a few reasons: She is crafty, which I enjoy; she has a deep belief in God, which is helpful for me as I work on my journey; and she is a great mom.

So Merry Christmas, Randi! Thank you for answering my questions and sharing so much!

Now, everyone go say "hi" to Randi!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP