"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Extra Effort

>> Thursday, December 20, 2007

I’m a girly-girl. I love to get my hair done, I love shoes, I love bags and I love makeup.

For now Brenna seems to be following in my 3-inch-heeled footsteps. She loves getting her hair cut, she will clip-clop around the house in my shoes, she has a collection of “purses” and she is intrigued by makeup.

OK, so the only stuff I let her put on her face is lip gloss (and once in a while I’ll put some sheer eye shadow on her) but she loves the stuff.

Someday I’ll have to show her how to apply it correctly. MakeupTip.com has some great info- beginning with the basics and including great tips like a smoky eye and lip shaping.

Good stuff to check out if you're getting ready for hubby's work "holiday" party. C'mon, I can't be the only one who puts extra effort into that...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP