"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Pajama Day

>> Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, only half way.

This morning the girls and I will be "lounging"- which includes, but is not limited to, cleaning the living room and kitchen, doing a load of laundry and bathing. I suppose the "lounging" comes in now as I am online and the girls are munching generic Cheerios and watching Wonder Pets.

About 4pm we will be picking up the babysitter, a set of keys and a pizza. About 5:30 "friends" will arrive to play with the girls and Doug & I are off for a relaxing dinner with adults and then to set up for a caucus class Doug is leading.

Two weeks until the caucus. I still don't know who I will be supporting. Feel free to push your candidate in the comments.

3 comments:

Sincerely Iowa 10:01 AM  

I've done a lot of research and gotten to know most of the Democratic candidates, and so far, I am siding with Obama. Good for you for getting involved.

mama2dibs 8:58 PM  

I'm a republican so Clinton is DEFINITELY out! :) I haven't decided who I like on the republican side though. I'm sort of leaning toward Huckabee, but haven't researched him enough to know for certain. If I did have to go democrat though, it would be Edwards.

Anonymous 2:47 PM  

I'm not overly excited about any of my choices ... but leaning toward Romney at the moment.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP