"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Glass... and Steak!

>> Friday, December 14, 2007

When I lived in St. Paul not a year went by that I didn’t need a windshield replaced. I’m not sure if it was the extra cold winters or all the freakin’ salt chunks of the roads, but I always seemed to end up with a cracked windshield by the end of winter.

And there was the one time my Jeep got broken into while I was at work. The thieves made off with a Target bag- full of toilet paper, toothpaste and tampons. Hey! That stuff ain’t cheap.

I had a Minneapolis auto glass company that I depended on. Rapid Glass was always able to handle my repair quickly, no matter where I was. They did a great job, used OEM parts and I never had any problem with their repairs.

Plus- they brought dinner: a free box of steaks.

Mmmm… steak….


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP