"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

"Shoe" Me the Deals!

>> Saturday, December 08, 2007

With all the Christmas shopping going on around here I have yet me make my list and give it to Doug.

OK, who am I kidding? I’ll just shop for myself, wrap it and put it under the tree from Doug or the girls. That way I will like what I get!

You all know by now that I likes me some shoes. You should also know that I never pay retail. NEVER. I am always on the look out for deals and promotions.

So when I found a great ShoeBuy coupon you know I headed over to check out their stuff.

In doing so I found out that Jessica Simpson has a line of shoes. I have to admit that I am getting pretty annoyed at all these “stars” with shoes, clothing, perfumes and other items with their names on them. And then I have to follow with, “But the plaid shoe is cute.” GAH! Pains me to do that!

If you're looking for a saucy pair of heels for hubby's upcoming Christmas party check out the ShoeBuy deals. And don't overlook the Jessica Simpson line- even if she, personally, makes you want to scream.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP