"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Christmas Show

>> Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm not sure how many of you listen to Glenn Beck or even have any idea who he is. He's a conservative talk show host and also has a show on CNN Headline News. He's not a journalist, but is a "thinker".

As I am conservative (after a stint as a liberal in my younger days) I enjoy listening to him as common sense plays such a big role. He's funny but he'll make you think.

Doug & I went to see his Christmas Show last night. I got great seats as they were my AnniBirthMas gift. Second row, center.

Despite what you might think, the show wasn't political. Well, the hilarious preludes for each half were, but the rest of the show focused on the meaning of Christmas and stories of Glenn's family.

For me to try to recount it will, in no way, do it justice. But, much like hi shows, it made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me think.

We had a great time and the 2 1/2 hours flew by.

I got a bit of video from the preludes that will make you laugh. I'll get it up as soon as the girls will let me.

Until then here is a bit from Toledo:

1 comments:

Marie 1:56 PM  

I listen sometimes...

Love the Merry Christmas... "except for France" bit!

Maybe Santa will bring you his book for Christmas!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP