"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Baby Shoes

>> Saturday, December 01, 2007

My sister-in-law's baby shower is today. Of course we had to have a nasty ice storm move in over night so I'm not sure just how many people will come out for it.

I spent the last couple of days creating the cutest favor cups with my Wishblade.



Awww...

Yes, I know they will all end up in the trash. Don't be a kill-joy. They are cute and I will get lots of praise. Because, you know, it's all about me. lol

1 comments:

Fantastagirl 3:00 PM  

They are very very cute - and of course the day will be all about YOU!

Very creative!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP