"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

You Can Call Me Four Eyes

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

It’s time for me to get new glasses. I hate getting new glasses- for a few reasons. 1) We don’t have optical coverage. 2) Glasses are so freakin’ expensive and I usually hate them. 3) The “designer” frames cost a fortune but are usually the only attractive frames available.

A couple days ago I made a Great Discovry:$ 8 Prescription Glasses From Zenni Optical. Yep, you read that right- $8. And they are cute. But I could “splurge” on some really fun frames for $19.


Seriously, if I hate them I can get another pair- or 10- for what I usually spend on one pair. I am so gonna do this.

1 comments:

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar 9:41 PM  

I'm always up for a good bargain so I did some research on them. What I found was horrendous (opposite of Crayola!). Don't expect too much, and heaven help you if you have a question or problem with your order. Check out their review on www.fatwallet.com.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP