"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Does He See?

>> Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have to admit to being fascinated by psychics. I’m not sure why, exactly. I’ll blame the fact that I enjoy Medium. So when I came across Tana Hoy’s website I did a bit of clicking around, just to see what he had to predict.

After reading his predictions I’m not really sure where I stand on his abilities. Many of his predictions strike me as vague, although I will say I am very interested in the weather predictions, especially the hurricane he has predicted for Asia this summer. He does have three pages of “hits”, though, so his abilities may very well be real.

I will admit to being intrigued. It would be interesting to see what his personal psychic readings would predict.

His website is very user friendly, so if psychic readings interest you, head over and check him out.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP