"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Do You Think?

>> Saturday, January 26, 2008

I love to find fun things to add to the blog. Today I found this great- and free!- site where you can create your own voting polls.

Being the geeky girl that I am, I had to create one. In under 4 minutes I had signed up and made this very fun little questionnaire for all my bloggy readers.

So, scroll down a bit, take my little poll and then go and make one of your own.


























free pollsDo you enjoy taking polls?
Sure,I have nothing better to do.
No, I'm sure it's rigged.
Depends, what's in it for me?
Honestly, don't you have anything better to do with your time?







0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP