"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

>> Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Not that I needed a little blog quiz to tell me this!
Your Inner European is Irish!

Sprited and boisterous!
You drink everyone under the table.


And, on the Irish note, I booked our airfare and car rental yesterday. I have my travel agent doing a bit of research on a cottage outside of Killarney for me. If I can get it for 3 days we will do a B&B the first two days (either a castle or a lovely Georgian manor) and the final two days at a B&B near Bunratty.

I will apologize in advance as I am sure to not shut up about this until we go. And then you know I'll be checking in to tell you all about it!

2 comments:

*carrie* 3:28 PM  

Jody,

That is so exciting!

Anonymous 8:48 PM  

I'm waiting to see you drink someone under the table.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP