"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How Far Did Your Apple Fall?

>> Monday, January 28, 2008

Once upon a time I took an online genealogy course. I really enjoyed it- and my grandmother enjoyed me taking it as she (and her sisters) spent a lot of time working on various family trees. They have made great progress… One day I hope to have time enough to help them- I’m thinking a key ancestor may have come from Ireland through Canada before settling in the astern US.

I came across this great site, TribalPages.com, that lets you build your family tree for free. It even includes a custom URL to share with family. Their tools are so neat- family tree charts, maps, photo trees and a relationships tool.

If you have any interest in genealogy you gotta check out this site. Seriously great stuff… And it’s free.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP