"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Customer Service- I Heart Crayola

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

As we all know far too well, customer service is lacking in so many businesses. You would think it would be the other way around as we, as consumers, have so many choices companies should want to keep our business.

Unfortunately we are often shown the opposite.

Which makes me want to share great customer service with you. Not long ago I wrote a little review on my travel site about the Crayola Color Wonder Activity Tote. Because I am always looking to promote myself I sent an email to Crayola and included the link to the post.

Just a few days later Crayola called me. They thanked me for the review and wanted to let me know that they were sending a little "gift" to show their appreciation. The next day I received three large coloring banners and $4 worth of coupons for Crayola products.

Now, personally, I think that rocks. They certainly didn't have to do anything. Which makes their consideration important. They are a well-known brand, my little endorsement really doesn't amount to much.

I suppose the moral of the story is: let your voice be heard. The worst that will happen is you will be ignored. And the best... Well, free stuff ain't bad.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP