"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Try A Tour

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

Being a history nut- and being married to one- makes picking destinations easy. Having small children makes it a bit more difficult. Many of our “gotta go” trips have to wait until the girls are older to really appreciate them.

Like Philadelphia. One of my girlfriends is from Philly and I joined her on a trip back once- a long time ago. Unfortunately those who live there can walk past the history that surrounds them and not notice it. I, on the other hand, was fascinated. She had family drama while we were there and I didn’t get to do anything I had looked forward to. Bah!

So I keep Philadelphia information in my favorites folder, under travel. As you can imagine, it is a large folder. One thing I made sure to do was sign up for Trusted Tours & Attractions newsletter. They have all kinds of great sightseeing tours,including a hop-on-hop-off bus tour (these are great!) and a horse drawn carriage tour. They also have a special city pass that includes six not-to-miss destinations including the Philadelphia Zoo and Constitution Center.

Right now Trusted Tours & Attractions has a great promotion: If you sign up to receive their newsletter you are entered to win a GPS.

1 comments:

Doug H 7:41 PM  

Watching "National Treasure" doesn't help either. Makes me want to see every place the movie depicts.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP